- Byhiras is a solution for transparency and accountability in investments
- It enables institutional investors, such as insurance companies, pension funds and wealth managers to manage the supply chain of service providers, including managers, administrators, custodians and advisors, to their assets and to meet:
- new and increasingly stringent regulatory reporting and capital requirements, e.g. Solvency II and transaction costs reporting;
- the demand for demonstrable governance and accountability; and
- the growing expectation from retail investors for transparent, value for money products.
- It will provide retail investors with accurate and useful information on their investments which will be essential as they are forced to take on ever more responsibility for their financial needs.
- Institutional investors increasingly outsource their asset management to third parties. New regulatory demands are requiring them to take responsibility for the activities of their outsourced providers, and provide more accurate and detailed information to retail investors. At the same time, retail investors are demanding more tailored and transparent products
- Current sources of investment data are insufficient to meet these needs. They are fragmented, incomplete and provide no guarantee of accuracy
- Investors need information which can only be generated using detailed position, activity and services data collected from the various service providers and counterparties to investments
- Byhiras has a competitive advantage in technology which enables it to rapidly aggregate vast amounts of data from multiple sources and supply services to large numbers of concurrent users
- Solution is very scalable, with a vast market in funds