- Harnesses power of customers’ data
- Enables customers to create their own personal selection of actions
- Provides banks and other FIs with sharper insights into behaviour and needs than provided by in-house distribution M.I.
- Creates partnership and channel opportunities for traditional and new generation financial service providers
- Long-term trend towards decoupling of both personal data collection and immediacy and relevance of decision from traditional banking incumbent channels
- Opportunity to demonstrate value of insightful data without heavy capital expenditure
- Benefits of being a platform providing access to partners and collaborators rather than creating all products and channels in-house (as new challenger banks are doing)